Our Granfondo Tours are designed too allow the keen cyclist to ride in magnificent locations and end their cycling holiday participating in a Granfondo
Pinarello Travel will take care of everything for you, in particular:
- Pinarello Rental Bike
- Tour Guide
- Support Vehicle (not on race day)
- Granfondo Entry Fees
- Transfers To and From Airports
- Transfers To and From Hotels
- Transfers To and From the Granfondo
PLEASE NOTE : WE ARE IN THE PHASE OF PREPARING OUR TOURS - WATCH THIS SPACE!!
- May 2017 : (TBA)
- 10th - 19th June 2017: Prosecco Vineyards, Dolomites and
- 24th Jun - 3rd Jul 2017: Pure Dolomites and the Maratona dles Dolomites
- 1st - 10th July, 2017: Dolomites, Prosecco Vineyards and La Pinarello Cycling Marathon
Minimum Participation: All tours require a minimum of 6 riders to operate
Medical Certificate: In order to participate in Granfondo's, riders must provide a Medical Certificate stating they are in good health.
Race License: If riders do not have a Race License (UCI recognized in their country), you can purchase a 'Day License' when producing your Medical Certificate
Please Contact our office on: email@example.com
We don't just 'Think Cycling', we also 'Think Fun'