from € 4800
Our 2017 Official Tour takes you to the most interesting stages starting in the Pyrenees where we shall catch up with the peleton in Pau. Together we shall challenge famous climbs such as Col de Mente, Peyragudes, Col de Latrape, Col d'Agnes , then moving east towards the Alps conquering Col du Galibier, Col du Télégraphe, Col de Vars and the unforgiving Col d'Izoard...
PINARELLO GUEST PACKAGE
Enjoy our relaxed yet action-packed 2017 Tour de France Official Tour
Catching 4-5 stages of Le Tour, we give you the chance to also take a holiday enjoying
many aspects of the French countryside, Food and Wine!
Team Sky will aiming high for their
5th Tour de France
We saw Chris Froome bring home his 3rd TdF title on Sunday 24th July, 2016
The 4th TdF victory for Sir David Brailsford and his amazing Team Sky
We will take you their LIVE to relive this moment as they battle towards their 5th TdF!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
This tour fills up quickly hence reserve your spot now !
You can do so now by paying a Euro 1000 deposit and gaining a BOOKING FORM at: email@example.com
The 2017 Pinarello Travel tour will begin in the French Pyrenees on 11th July, 2017 viewing 4-5 stages of the tour with various options at the end
- 11th July: Pick-up at Toulouse Airport or Train Station, Transfer to Hotel, Briefing, Bike-Fit and Ride
- 12th July: Medium ride in the area to warm up the legs with a choice of a few climbs around us
- 13th July: TdF Stage 12 - the group can collectively decide on one of the three options;
- Col de Mente > Peyragudes (to view Mountain Finish)
- Col de Mente > Port de Bales > Peyragudes (to view Mountain Finish)
- Port de Bales > Peyragudes (to view Mountain Finish)
- 14th July: Tdf Stage 13 - the group can collectively decide on one of the three options;
- Col de Latrape > Col d'Agnes > Mur de Peguere > Foix ( to view Sprint Stage Finish)
- Col de Latrape > Col d'Agnes (to watch the Peleton pass by on the highest point of today's stage)
- Mur de Peguere > Foix ( to view Sprint Stage Finish)
- 15th July: Foix > Carcassone - today we leave the Pyrenees and head towards Carcassone with the option to climb Col de San Benoit, a relaxing day after a few days in the mountains
- 16th July: Carcassone > Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Languedoc: another moderate and relaxing ride into the spectacular Haut-Languedoc Park
- 17th July: Rest Day and Transfer to Gap - sleep in and late breakfast, we head east towards the Alps to catch a few more stages of Le Tour
- 18th July: Gap > Embrum with the option of the Risoul climb onto Serre-Chevalier
- 19th July: TdF Stage 17 - the group can collectively decide on one of the three options;
- Serre-Chevalier > Col du Galibier > Col du Telegraphe > Col du Galibier > Serre-Chevalier ( to view the Sprint Finish)
- Serre-Chevalier > Col du Galibier > Col du Telegraphe > Col du Galibier > ( to watch the Peleton pass by)
- Serre-Chevalier > Col du Galibier > Serre-Chevalier ( to view the Sprint Finish)
- 20th July: TdF Stage 18 - the group can collectively decide on one of the three options;
- Serre-Chevalier > Col d'Izoard ( to watch the Mountain Stage Finish)
- Serre-Chevalier > Guillestre > Col d'Izoard ( to watch the Mountain Stage Finish)
- Transfer to Guillestre > Col du Vars > Col d'Izoard ( to watch the Mountain Stage Finish)
- 21st July: Ride Alpe d' Huez - today we take a relaxed ride down the valley past La Grave to challenge the legendary TdF climb of all time!
- 22nd July: Tour End - guests have the following options
- Transfer to Briancon Train Station
- Transfer to Nice for a flight to Paris for the final stage of the TdF (This is an extra)
- Transfer to Nice for another International Flight
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Arrival: Toulouse Airport
- Departure: Briancon TGV or Nice International Airport
PINARELLO BIKE RENTAL
Included in this custom package is a Pinarello Bike Rental for the duration of the tour.
PINARELLO TRAVEL CYCLING KIT
Because we want you to look your best, we will include our very stylish Custom Pinarello Travel Kit.
- Single Room: Euro 5300 per person
- Double Room: Euro 4800 per person
This our requires a minimum of 6 persons to operate
OUR TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel / Personal Insurance
- Alcohol other than included at dinner