NOTICE: PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 Reg. UE 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
The newsletter is sent by email to people upon their specific request. They must fill out the form on this page and authorize Cicli Pinarello S.r.l. to process their personal data.
Purpose of personal data processing
Personal data provided by users is used solely for the purpose of this newsletter subscription.
Data processing methods
Personal data is mainly processed with IT tools.
Appropriate security measures are applied to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Existing subjects/entities in charge of the site maintenance and appointed as data processors may process data related to the newsletter service as needed and for exclusively maintenance purposes.
Data is provided on a voluntary basis.
Nonetheless the refusal to provide it implies that the user will be unable to access the newsletter service.
Data storage period
Personal data are processed and stored for the entire duration of the service until the user submits a request for deletion/an unsubscribe request.
Data controller is Cicli Pinarello S.r.l., C.F. e VAT code 05994100963, REA TV 405650, with registered office in Viale della Repubblica n.12, 31020 Villorba (TV), Tel. 0422420877, Fax 0422421816, www.pinarello.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of interested parties and how to exercise them
Pursuant to GDPR and subject to the conditions specified therein, the interested party holds the following rights:
- right of access, e. the right to obtain confirmation whether personal data are being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to them;
- right to rectification and cancellation, e. the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of data processing, e. the right to request suspension of personal data processing;
- right to data portability, e. the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller;
- right to object, e. the right to object to processing of personal data, including the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes;
- right to contact the national competent data protection authority or to take legal action in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
Cancel the service
In order to cancel the newsletter service, click on “Unscribe from the mailing list” at the end of each received email.