NOTICE: PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the warranty extension service and the traceability of the product for legal purposes, we would like to inform you that the Reg. (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR) and the D. Lgs. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) provide to people or other subjects’ protection upon personal data processing. Pursuant to the abovementioned provisions, data processing will be executed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, clearness and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 GDPR and art. 13 Privacy Code, we will provide you the following information:
- Cicli Pinarello S.r.l. (hereinafter the “Company”) will process the personal data for the following purpose:
- to fulfil any administrative and legal obligations arising from the contractual relationship;
- to give execution to every contractual obligation connected with the implementation of the warranty related to the goods produced and/or commercialised by the Company and connected with their traceability for the purposes provided by the applicable law.
- Subject to specific consent, commercial and promotional communication through automated methods (email, MMS, SMS) for direct marketing purposes;
- Subject to specific consent, communication connected to invitations to cultural and sport events related to Pinarello’s world.
Data processing for each of the aforementioned purposes is provided using paper-based, automated or electronic methods and the data are stored for the time strictly necessary to their collection purpose. Data collected for the direct marketing purpose will be stored for a maximum period of 24 months. The data marked with an asterisk (*), for processing related to the fulfilment of the obligations provided by law, regulations and European provisions about the implementation and management of the commercial relations, are mandatory. Therefore any refusal to confer them prevents any relationship with the Company.
All data not marked with an asterisk (*) are provided on a voluntary basis and the refusal to provide them does not constitute any impediment.
The data collected may be communicated to the personnel in charge of the administration of www.pinarello.com website and in charge of its maintenance, as well as by other internal or external subjects regularly appointed for the exercise of their activity as well as for the execution of charges and obligations closely related to it and arising from the existing employment relationship. The data could be communicated by the Company for the abovementioned purposes to appointed third parties to provide, on behalf of the Company, services which are instrumental or otherwise necessary for the correct implementation of the activities in fulfillment of contractual and / or legal obligations. The updated list of these subjects is available at the Company's legal seat. The data will not be disclosed.
The Data Controller is Cicli Pinarello S.r.l., VAT code 05994100963, REA TV 405650, with registered office in Viale della Repubblica n. 12, 31020 Villorba (TV), Tel. 0422420877, Fax 0422421816, email: email@example.com.
You can exercise your rights pursuant to GDPR and Privacy code, towards the Controller, at any time following what it is stated in the Privacy Police, which is available at www.pinarello.com.