NOTICE: HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Italian Privacy Code, Legislative Order No. 196/2003 protects individuals and corporate persons in relation to the handling of their personal data. According to that Code such handling must observe the principles of accuracy, lawfulness, transparency and the preservation of confidentiality and of your rights.
As required by Article 13 of the Privacy Code, accordingly, we are providing you with the following information:
- The personal details provided may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Compliance with the law, with regulations and with our own company rules;
- Performance of administrative and legal obligations arising from the relationship commenced;
- Extending the period of warranty on Pinarello products, and tracking such products for the discharge of statutory or regulatory obligations.
B) Direct marketing by automatically sending promotional and sales communications by various means (e-mail, MMS or SMS, for instance);
C) Invitations to sporting or cultural events of relevance to Pinarello and its stakeholders
- Your data will be processed with the aid of paper-based and/or computerized procedures; the data will be kept only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Details marked with an asterisk(*) are mandatory for processing in connection with the discharge of obligations under Italian law and regulations and/or European Community regulations on the execution and management of commercial dealings. Failure to provide those details will accordingly prevent the establishment of any relationship with us.
All details not marked with an asterisk(*) are optional; not providing them will be no hindrance;
- The data collected may be communicated to the staff in charge of running and maintaining the website www.pinarello.com and to other duly appointed and designated persons inside or outside our company so that they may perform their tasks and discharge their duties and obligations strictly related to those duties and arising from their contract of employment. We may for the above purposes communicate the data to outside contractors commissioned to perform tasks on behalf of our company which are necessary for or instrumental to the proper conduct of its activities in compliance with its contractual and/or legal obligations. An up-to-date list of all such persons is available at our registered office. Your data will not be disclosed to the public.
- The Data Controller is Cicli Pinarello Srl, Tax and VAT No. 05994100963, Treviso Province REA No. 405650, Registered Office 12 Viale della Repubblica, 31020 Villorba (TV) - Tel. 0422420877 Fax 0422421816 www.pinarello.com e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org